2014 APO Media Award Finalists Announced
APO Media Award was setup to showcase and celebrate brilliant and inspiring stories about the African continent. The stories are judged on the basis of content, writing, analysis, creativity, human interest and community impact.
The 2014 APO Media Award finalists announced were as follows:
- Aimable Twahirwa – Rwanda, “Tech Entrepreneur Encourages Rwanda’s Young Women to Venture into ICT.” To read this, follow this link.
- Andualem Sisay Gessesse – Ethiopia, “The new face of agriculture in arid Ethiopia?”. Link.
- Claire Muthinji – Kenya, “Maintaining a strong saving culture in Africa.” Link.
- Elias Gebreselassie Woldegebriel – Ethiopia, “For Ethiopia, wildlife protection makes economic and climate sense.” Link.
- Felix Dela Klustse – Ghana, “Unlocking the potential of agribusiness in Africa.” …read more
Read more here:: 2014 APO Media Award Finalists Announced