FaceTime lets you video call and audio call other iPhone users over the internet providing great quality of video and audio. A new update for users using iOS 8 or above lets you group call too. It is an inexpensive and easy method; all you need is a good internet connection to relish group call in FaceTime in iPhone. Previously, you could only audio conference call but the latest iOS 12, to be released soon, will let you video group call too.
How to Group Call in FaceTime in iPhone
How to Audio Group Call?
Follow the steps below to start audio group call of FaceTime:
- Call your participant 1, put them on hold and ask them to stay on hold.
- Click on the symbol ‘+’ which enables you to add another call.
- Now, select the second participant from your contact list.
- Finally, click on ‘merge’ to merge the callers. Now, you are in a conference of three people on FaceTime.
- Put them on hold and add more participants. Then, merge all the calls.
How to Video Group Call?
For video group call, the steps are much easier. In the FaceTime App, you can type …read more
Read more here:: How to Group Call in FaceTime in iPhone?