August 4, 2016 IBOMLLC Team

iPhone 6 Explodes in Pocket of Cyclist, Gives Third Degree Burns

Innov8tiv
Innov8tiv – Blacks In Technology in USA, UK, Caribbean Islands & Africa

Owning an iPhone is a cool thing, but many reports after reports these days suggest that smartphones could catch fire, or burst anytime. A latest of such incidents has raised concerns among iPhone 6 users across the world. A 36 year old consultant from Australia, Gareth Clear, was riding his bicycle when he had a fall from his bike. The fall was not something big; it was a normal slip-and-fall from bike accident. But suddenly, Clear felt massive tingling, heat and pain in his backside, where he has his iPhone 6 in the back pocket. He said black matter coming out of the phone down the pants, smearing pain across the elbow and knee and the iPhone caught fire.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4ggYE-2SM?wmode=transparent&rel=0&autohide=1&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1]

Why the phone caught fire? Because companies are trying to dwindle the sizes of the phones, making lithium-ion batteries more prone to fire in case of pressure or impact. Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is investigating the incident. Meanwhile, Mr. Clear has issued a video, raising awareness among the iPhone and other smartphone users in general. Experts say that you should not …read more

Read more here:: iPhone 6 Explodes in Pocket of Cyclist, Gives Third Degree Burns

      

IBOM LLC

We're passionate about your business and we only offer the best solutions.