Viktoria Ventures, an East African angel investor network will be hosting a startup bootcamp in Nairobi this Thursday April 14. The bootcamp will bring together startups and investors to gain technical skills in sourcing for money, deal structuring and negotiation.
The bootcamp will also feature a panel made up of angel investors and startup that have gone through previous rounds of financing. They will be involved in an interactive Q&A session where they shall relay their experience to the startups in attendance.
This event is part of series of events Viktoria Ventures is organizing to connect promising entrepreneurs with the local investment community.
Attending Startups should be ‘investment ready’ and currently seeking investments:
– An innovative and scalable product or service
– At least one-year track record/proof of concept
– High probability of hockey-stick growth
– A dedicated and competent full-time team
– At least one of the founders should be working in the company full time
– A pitch deck and 12-month budget
– Funding requirements of up $50,000 to $300,000
Interested in joining or want to refer a startup? Register for a spot here.
ABAN | Meet The Team:
13 – 14 April | …read more